Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My new watch

I've been wanting a watch for some time now..maybe for like 2 weeks? and usually when I want something I always end up getting it :D lol and I don't usually wear watches but I think I'm gonna start wearing one now :)...Anyways I wanted something big, silver, and lots of diamonds a.k.a. a blinging watch lol...so I went around Square One mall at every jewelry place they have..and there are a lot of watches that were nice enough to fit my criteria..but I still havent found one that really struck me close to even getting it...until I stepped to the Guess store...I wasn't planning on getting a Guess watch at all, because believe me Guess is a very good brand in clothes..but I wasn't sure it was a "good enough" brand for a watch...I wanted to get either Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors or Bvlgari watches..but there weren't any I liked :(...So at this Guess store they have a lot of watches to choose from because it's only a Guess store that sells shoes, bags, and watches no clothes at all...and the lady that helped me was nice enough to help me pick the one that I really wanted...and I went with this one!!


Dazzling Sport Mid-size Hyperactive $215.00 CDN

-It's a multifunction watch that also shows the date, day and 24hr time, it's a silverstone with a crystal case, has a steel bracelet, 50 M/165 FT Water Resistant you can wash the dishes with it, get it rained on, take a shower with it or even swim with it..and the best part 10 year warranty..so overall I'm happy with my purchase of this Guess Watch :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment