Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On the Newspaper

Yesterday I went with my sister to a Filipino Restaurant to look for this Filipino Newspaper called "Likha" because I was featured on it for the Septemeber issue as Likhang "Kaakit-akit" I'm not exactly sure what that means but I know it's a compliment lol my sister told me it means "seductive" and she started laughing. So when we got there we found the newspaper and took 10 copies of it lol. I guess it's pretty cool to have your face in a newspaper, this was actually my second time being on a Filipino newspaper so for my first time I was more giddy and so happy lol.


My "shocked" face


The image they put of me


My little description, which is exactly right lol

Being on the Filipino newspaper you get recognition of some sort, such as I was asked to be in a Filipino Beauty Pageant a few times before, and I turned it all down. I just get really scared being infront of people on the stage, so it's definitely a fright thing for me and that's something I have to get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment