Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jeselle & Jayla's Bday Party

I know I've been really behind on my blog for 2 weeks but ugh! just too darn busy these days. So on Sat.Mar.6 we prepared a blowout "Tangled" theme party for my little sister Jeselle who turned 7 and my baby neice Jayla who turned 4. The night before I helped make the cupcakes, decorated the cupcake tower, decorated the hall, and a little help with some of the cooking.

The turn-out of the party was amazing, we got a lot of the kids in costumes just like we wanted, we made them play a lot of fun games where they could win a lot of great prizes from, we had a lot of food and drinks for the guests, we hired a face painter/balloon maker for a few hours, there was giveaways, kareoke, and many more shit that went down lol. I was the MC of the party, first I started of shy with the microphone, then I took down some shots and my fear went away and next thing you know I was talking nonstop on the mic lol.

Here are some pics from the birthday party:


My little sister jeselle as Rupunzel


Jeselle & Jayla's cake with the cupcakes


Me, my mom and my older sister Jessa


Jayla with a butterfly facepaint


Jeselle with her face painted and a tulip balloon


About to blow the cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment