Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First NFL Game

I went to my first ever NFL game on Sunday, Nov. 6, 2010 and it was an amazing experience!! I had so much fun watching the game with my family, the atmosphere was just unreal, the crowd was phenominal! I've never seen that much people in a stadium and it was so loud. I couldn't believe I was there and I'm definitely going to come back to watch the Houston Texans and support them :D They won that game so they are off to a great season.




The Reliant Stadium


Amazing, it was another one of my dreams come true



My little sister and I

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
    NFL free game picks

    ReplyDelete