Thursday, May 31, 2012

Face Toner

For 3 months now I've been using Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner for my face :| I saw one of my favourite youtube gurus make a video about it and I decided to give it a try. I don't have a very problematic skin but once and a while I would break out. When I do get a pimple it's very hard for me not to touch it! It's like I have to pop it! So I bought a bottle of apple cider vinegar from the grocery store, I put 2 tablespoons of it in a resealable container and mix it with 2 tablespoons of water. Then at night or day (whenever I wash my face) I dip a cotton ball in the toner that I made and apply it all over my face. The only bad thing about this toner is that it really stinks at first, but you get used to the smell after. Also, it burns a little when you apply it to your face, I just normally fan my face when it happens and it makes the feeling better :) This toner prevents massive break out and cleanses your pores because of the acid that it contains. It also helps get rid of pimple scars and redness on your face. I give it an A.


















No comments:

Post a Comment