Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rihanna Concert

On Thursday, August 5, my girl Jonelle and I went to Molson Amphitheatre to watch Rihanna live :D we were both really excited, we've been talkin about it since we got the tickets, and last summer we both went to the Beyonce concert together as well... I guess this will become our tradition so I wonder who's concert were going to next year..hhhmmm....the concert started at 7:30 p.m but we were both still on the highway at that time th exit that we were suppose to take was closed and I didn't know so we had to get off at the next exit and there was so much traffic...we got to the amphitheatre around 8 p.m and we already missed the opening performance which was Ke$ha oh well...Rihanna didn't come out until 9:15 so the whole entire time Jonelle and I were just taking pictures lol..seeing Rihanna for the first time was very exciting, I think she is a great performer, I love all her songs, her personality is amazing, and she has been through a lot and for her to pass that phase and come out with a number 1 album..I'm just in awe and I have a lot of respect for her...at the concert she performed all of her hit songs even from her previous albums and her new album rated R which is on repeat for me I love all the songs in that album...She sang good live and I noticed she kept swearing and touching herself which I think is funny..overall a great concert :) I would give it 8.5/10


Myself


Jonelle


At our seats


Rihanna's opening song Russian Roulette


Performing Hard lol I love that mickey mouse helmet


Performing Disturbia with these crazy monsters


Performing Rockstar 101


Performing Unfaithful


Closing with the song umbrella

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment