Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Tattoo

Yesterday I had another appointment for my next tattoo with my tattoo artist Myles, I wanted a cross with wings and Myles got me a really nice picture of it, when I first saw it I knew I wanted to have that...and Myles kept loafting on tattooing me so in the meanwhile I got my belly button pierced out of nowhere I didn't even have that planned at all, I always told people I don't ever want to pierce my belly because it will ruin the look of my "perfect stomach" lol and I was scared of the pain..but I did it anyways and it didn't even hurt :)...so Myles finally started tattooin me at 7:15 p.m. and my appointment was at 5:30 btw..and Rowena and I even came early which was 5:00 p.m...oh man he really loafted..and we didn't leave until 10 p.m....I really loved the turn out...it is amazing :D..thanks again Myles


Getting tatted by Myles


With Jordan who pierced my belly button and Myles


With Myles I love u babe thank u :) I can't believe Myles asked me this "So when you decide that u don't want anymore tats are we still going to be friends?..." Awwhwhhh Myles!! :D u make my heart melt!!! we will always be friends


God Bless Me

No comments:

Post a Comment