Friday, September 3, 2010

CNE 2010 with my girls

Yesterday myself, Jenn and Hamy went to CNE (The Exhibition Place) located at lakeshore...we went in the night time because there was a thunderstorm earlier (smart)...when we got there we ate first, took out money, and then played games :D...these games at the ex are soo tricky almost like a scam...but they fooled us and we spent a lot of our money playing these hard games...some of the games we came unsuccessful but majority of them we won and got prizes :) Since all of our money was spent on games we didnt go on any rides, jenn and I are also scared so...lol


Triplets typical washroom pic


Hamy and I playing the whacking mole game


I cant blive Jenn beat us in the whacking mole game


I won Jenn this big spongebob playing th bucket game


Hamy is so good at this bowling game


Hamy won me this tweety bird playing the bowling game


Playing my game


Lots of prizes = lots of money spent lol


Our hands were full...see we didnt need any guys to win us prizes we did it all by ourselves :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment