Friday, September 24, 2010

Never a Failure, Always a Lesson.

The quote that I got tattood on me is a quote that I live by and I'm going to live by forever. "Never a Failure, Always a Lesson." This quote just means so much to me because I have done so many mistakes and stupid things in the past that I regret, I'm the type of person can be easily fooled, and by those careless actions it has affected how I am today. I know a lot of people make mistakes in their lives but it doesn't mean their a failure, or their worthless. I just want them to know it's ok to make mistakes, you have to learn from it and don't make them again. I got this quote from one of Rihanna's tattoos, she has it tattood on her upper chest, and it was tattood the way that she could only read it when she's facing the mirror and I think that was brilliant. I know she also got it right after the whole Chris Brown domestic violence incedent, which means she will never go back, and she learned her lesson from there.


My rib cage tattoo


Rihanna's tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment