Thursday, September 30, 2010

Describing me...

If I were to describe myself into 3 words only, they would most likely be Perfectionist, Impulsive and Silly...

I am a perfectionist and I always have been since I was young, I always pay attention to every single detail in anything I do, and if it weren't perfect, it would automatically bother me so much that I would have to fix it. Even working with others who do a half-ass job in what they do bothers me that I would either have to let them know or I'll fix it myself. There are many downsides to being perfectionist such as time consuming, but I know myself well enough that whenever I would have to do something I have to give enough time for me to do it in order to finish properly.

I am an impulsive person because as I mentioned in my other blogs before I really don't take the time into thinking about what I'm doing or what I need to do, I just live for the moment, and if it's looking good in my head then I do it, and I don't even think of impacts of it in the long run. I guess I became this way because whenever I wanna purchase something and then I decide not to, I always have that "what if" feeling after, and I don't like that so I would have to get it in order for that feeling to not occur. I know this personality is bad and I would have to work on this, but I've been trying for years and it's not working lol.

I am a silly person because it's like the fun side of me, most of my time here on earth I've always been happy, I am a very happy person. I don't like to cry, be sad, I hate drama as well, so most of the time I'm always happy and content with my lfe:)...I like to smile, I like to laugh I love making people laugh whether it's by saying something really stupid or making fun of a situation, that's like the best. It makes me feel good that I make others feel good.

Those are the top three of my personality but it doesn't fully describe me as a person, so it was really hard to narrow it down to 3 because I have so many different adjectives to describe my personality and I guess that is why I can be friends with anyone because I can relate to them, even if they are a bitch, there's a bitch side to me, if they were weird, I have a weird side to me, if they were nerds, I have that nerd side to me..so basically anyone, anyone at all with different personalities can be my friend. This is obviously something not everyone is prone or capable of doing because I know a lot of my friends just like to associate with others who are just like them and have the same characteristics like them, but for me...let's just say I'm cool with everybody :D

So I describe myself as friendly, nice, outgoing, extrovert, opinionated, outspoken, hard worker, moody, cooperative, determined, respectful, spoiled, high maintenance, materialistic, flirtatious, generous, mean (sometimes), proud, loving, caring, sweet, funny, loyal, ambitious, talkative, laid-back, shy (sometimes) annoying, bitchy, charming, cheerful, conceited, open-minded, loud, lazy (sometimes), naive, polite, weird, sympathetic, I can be stubborn too, Jactation is definitely something I mastered lol, I mean the list can just go on and on, I am a gemini so I can be Good and Bad :)



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment