Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is in a month away and I just wanted to list the things I wanted for my birthday so it can give my friends and family ideas of what to get me :)

1.)Flipcam - I've always wanted one, I wanna record more videos of any shenanigans that's happening when Im out with people. This is really convenient, I can just take it out of my purse and record a video..just what I need...
***Sorry guys one of my friends said they're already getting me this :D
2.)Juicy Couture/Victoria Secret PINK (Hoodie Sweater and Pants) - Whenever I want to dress down with sweats on, I'll just throw this on and still be a diva lol. Preferably pink colour and size small.
3.)Clothes or Shoes - I can never get enough shoes and clothes :D size small for shirts, pants 26, and shoes size 9.
4.)Star Wars Movie DVD's Episodes 1 to 6 - I love Star Wars so much, and yes I'm such a nerd. I want to collect all of the movies.
5.)Yorkdale or Square One Gift Cards - If you guys cant think of anything to get me, you can get me gift cards to my favourite malls :)
6.)Digital Picture Frames - I've always wanted one, I think it's cool that pictures change all the time. It would go perfect in my room and whoever gets me this will for sure be in one of the pictures in this frame lol.
7.)Perfumes - I love Eau De Parfum soo much...I collect perfumes, I can never get enough of it. Smelling good for me is always a must.
8)Stuff Animals - Yes i still collect stuff animals lol
9)Make up - Cant get enough of make up
10)Basicaly anything girly and fancy that would suit my persona!!! lol


I really can't think of anything else, I got most of the things I need and want..well there's always things that I want every time, but I always end up getting it myself lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment