Sunday, May 8, 2011

You Are Special

The other night I happen to serve this man, he was dining for one. In my mind, I was like okay..another loner that I have to talk to, because most of the time whenever I get people who dine by themselves, I feel like it's I don't wanna say "job" but that the word I could think of right now, but yeah..I always feel like I HAVE TO TALK TO THEM. In several occasions, they would be the one to initiate the conversations , and sometimes I get loners who don't want to be disturbed or talked to and I get it so I back off lol.

This man the other night was weird, like there was definitely something off about him. He just kept talking and talking and talking some more...he even asked me to take pictures of him by himself pretending he is on his phone! like WTF!? One of the things he told me that really touched me and I could remember it word for word was "You are special, you are unique, when you're gone in this world, there will never be another one like you! There might be people that looks like you, have similarities like you, but they will never be you. Everyone is unique is their own way and that makes you special, you may not be special to me, but YOU ARE SPECIAL." And then I got it, I really, truly am special, and so are you, God made us all special so don't ever let anyone tell you differently.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment