Sunday, June 5, 2011

My 22nd Birthday Bash

On Thursday, June 2, 2011 I had my 22nd birthday party that I've been planning almost a month ago. From the beginning to end everything went perfectly as planned, and I couldn't have been more happier :D. First, I had dinner at On the Curve restaurant with about 30 of my friends at 8:30 pm, I actually arrived 30 mins late to my own party lol sorry :(. Then at 10:45 my strecth limo came, but we were still eating and settling the bills and didn't end up leaving the restaurant until 11:30. We arrived at the club around midnight and was directed to the best vip booth in the club :D. Basically throughout the whole night everyone was just drinking a lot, dancing, going crazy, getting knocked out, done, and a few were puking :S. But I'm so glad everyone had a blast and was drunk, I'm so happy everything went according to plan :D Thanks to all my friends who came and I love u guys xoxo!!!

Here are a few pics from the crazy night:


Dinner at On the Curve


My outfit for the night - Dress by Yaya&Co | Pumps by Christian Louboutins


Triplets: Me, Jenn and Hamy


Everyone eating


Cupcake tower provided by Jenn & Kate, Cake provided my Anh thanks guys :D


Sam, me and kate


Inside the limo - Pop bottles!


Toast guys


love you bitches


Kao, Jonelle, me, paul and daniel


Inside my booth


Drink till u cant anymore


Yummy


Thanks for coming out to show me love guys!


Love you Shelly Belly


Me, Nick & Hamy


Love Roses


I love u girls


Jonelle baby


My Presents:

*Insignia Flip Cam - Kate & Sam
*Gold heart Swarovski necklace - Jenn N.
*Star Wars Eps 1 to 6 - Ryan
*BBC Planet Earth DVDs in Blu-ray - Tommy, Mike & Kevin
*Tattoo (coming soon)- William
*Sephora Mascara Lashtash Collection - Diana
*Peoples Jewellers Diamond Wavy Bangle in Sterling Silver 0.15 CT - John
*Smashbox eyeshadow, Smashbox eyeshadowbrush & Smashbox Foundation Primer - Kristine
*Peep-toe High heeled shoes - Hamy
*Orchid Mango Liquor - Sheila
*Marble Chocolate Devil Cake - Anh
*$25 Mastercard Gift Card - Marcin
***Tiffany & Co. Black & White bone hearts - O.M

No comments:

Post a Comment