Thursday, June 30, 2011

My life would not be fulfilled...

Here is a lot of things that I need in my life in order for it to be fulfilled and I can die a happy person (not that I'm going to die soon but yeah...)


  • Get married to the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and have my dream wedding
  • Have kids, I have to have a girl and a boy
  • Go to College and get a Diploma in Business
  • Got to University and get my MBA
  • Live in a million dollar home
  • Travel to all the continents of the world
  • Go whale watching
  • Catch a bouquet at a wedding
  • Learn how to swim...tried too many times with my friends :(
  • Have a million dollars to my name (with my RRSP plan I should have it when I'm 50) but I want it sooner...
  • Own a pair of Christian Louboutins
  • Go outer space
  • Go in a hot air balloon ride
  • Become a Philanthropist
  • Find my purpose of life here on earth


That's all I could think of this moment...I'll brb if I could think of more

No comments:

Post a Comment