Saturday, December 4, 2010

5th Tattoo of the year

On Wednesday, November 1st, I got another tattoo by my artist Myles, it is located on my right hip, they are Japanese Kanji symbols for "Determination." These symbols mean a lot to me because it will be a drive and a push for myself to complete everything I want to do and need to do. I have so many goals in my life, and I just really want to become successful. It's so easy to want something, but you just got to remember to have a plan for yourself so you can see what are the steps you need to take to get to that level, the level that you want to achieve.



The road to success is not straight.
There is a curve called Failure,
A loop called Confusion,
Speed bumps called Friends,
Red lights called Enemies,
You will have flats called Jobs.
But, if you have a spare called Determination,
An engine called Perseverance,
Insurance called Faith,
A driver called God,
You will make it to a place called Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment