Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Christmas Presents :D

I love, love, love Christmas, I can't express it anymore...it has been my favorite holiday since I was a little girl. It's such a special month, just the craziness, how it's always busy, and the very jolly atmosphere - I always expect it. I also enjoy being with my family and friends during this time of the year :)

So...I'm very happy with all the gifts that everyone has given me, but remember the best gift of all is love lol..ok enough with the corniness here our my presents:


Hamy and I both got matching bathrobes and comfy shoes from JENN


A box of goodies: make up and nail polish from HAMY


Matching Guess Shoulder bag and wallet from ROWENA


A box of my favourite chocolate and lottery ticket from my work SPRINGROLLS


A Teddy bear and Victoria Secret bras from RYAN


A bottle of Tequila from ANH


A very special gift that I will keep forever from SAM


Make up and Guess Necklace from KATE


American Eagle lotion, body wash and notepad from my TITA VANGIE


My sister and I got dresses and Pajama pants from our MOM


I got Sex in the City perfumes from my sister JESSA


:D soo happy the TNA black classic parka from my BABY O.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment