Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Usher & Trey Songz Concert

On Monday, November 29 was a very busy, and special day because number one it was one of my bestest friends birthday Sam!!! :D HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY! I love you Samzy!!! I will always keep you close to my heart, you are very dear to me, and I wanna thank you for all the years of friendship you have given me and there will be more to come :)


Love you Sam

Around Noon, I went to go get my hair done :) I love getting my hair done it's really fun for me. I needed to do my hair badly because my roots were coming out lol. I absolutely loved the turn out of it :D I believe and everyone feels the same that darker hair color suits me better. I had brownish/blond highlights before because it's my summer look and now that winter is here my hair is back to dark, redish, burgandy again :) I am soo happy with it :D!

After getting my hair done, I went home to get ready for the concert..I had to leave around 5:30 pm to beat the traffic, and I arrived downtown an hour later, picked up Jonelle and made our way to the Air Canada Center. This is the third concert Jonelle and I went to, we love going to concerts, first it was Beyonce, then Rihanna, and now Usher and Trey lol. Our seats were on the side of the stage which wasnt bad because we were close to them.


-Inside the washroom of the ACC, My outfit for the night


-Jonelle and I


-In out seats

The first person to open was an up and coming artist named Khalil, I never really heard fo this guy, but he put on an acceptable show, wish I knew the song he was singing :S so I could vibe more. But overall it was fine. Then 10 mins later after Khalil was done, Trey Songz came out :D!! He is soo sexy in person, such a great performing and his voice is amazing. He sang his hit songs and close to the end Drake made a special appearance performing "Right above it" and stayed on stage to party with Trey when he clsoed off with the song "Bottoms up." Trey really knows how to hype up the crowd, everyone was dancing and singing along with him. Love you Trey!!


-Triggaa




-The shirt is off :D


-Toronto's own Drizzy Drake


-Trey and Drake

After Trey Songz finished, about 15 minutes passed and Usher's dancers came on stage. Everyone thought Usher was going to come out on stage but he came out on the other side of the building on a flying moving platform! I must say..what an entrance :) I love Usher so much, I have a lot of respect for him, he has been on this game since he was young and he is still doing it big. He truly is such an amazing performer, he sang live and danced perfectly. Everyone in the building were going crazy for him, who wouldn't right? Also a lucky girl that he picked from the audience got to be on stage with him while he teased her and even kissed her! wtf! Other than that Usher sang all of his hits songs from his current album, and even went back to singing Nice & Slow :D, Lovers & Friends, Burn, etc. This was honestly the best concert I've ever been in, when he performs he really knows how to make you feel sexy after lol. I love you Usher!!


-Usher's here :D


-Sexy man






-The lucky girl who went on stage






-shooting us


-Dancers bowing and Usher saying bye and thanks


-Bye babyyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment