Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Goodbye...

This blog is probably going to be the most sincere blog I've ever written because this one is very close to my heart...since it's a new year..we all try to be fresh and start a new beginning and that's what I'm going to do...I haven't told many of my friends that Chris and I actually broke up beginning of Decemeber 2009 because of too many reasons and I'm not going to say all of them but it just simply wasn't workin out..we always had problems the whole time we were together and that's why the journey had to end...right now I don't think I regret anything that has happened between us for the whole 2 years we were together..I just take it as a learning experience, you move on from it..and I will try not to make the same mistakes again...it's time for me to be more independent and grow up as a woman without depending on men...not many people know I grew up without a dad..and I think this truly affected me when it comes to relationships and how I deal with them...because whenever I'm in a relationship with someone I get really attached..kind of like an obsession I guess because it's a longing for a man..and how I have to be with one to make up for the loss of my childhood when my dad wasn't there or it could be because I was too naive and I don't know what it's like to have a man around?...I'm not sure if you all could understand this..I don't think I do either...but maybe a shrink can explain it to me lol...basically my message out there to young couples, male or female..is that love can be soo blind...when you're in love it's like your on a drug..and sometimes you don't think of what you're doing and what you're going to do..you just do it...I'm not saying being inlove is bad, it's such a wonderful feeling...but there's healthy love..and unhealthy love...and I think most of the time I was with Chris I would say it was unhealthy love...and it was just something really hard to get out of...but I'm not gonna sit here and bash Chris and say everything is all his fault cuz I've done my fair share as well...we were just not compatible for each other and there's no point continuing a relationship when you know your both not going to change...so please for the couples out there..make wise and smart decisions...cuz God knows I have made many bad decisions throughout the relationship..and I'm glad that it happened to me when I'm only 20 and not when I'm much older...now that that's off my chest..I can finally move on...2010 hope you will be a much better year...no you will be a much better year!! <3


christmas 2009


at the lil wayne concert


orlando, florida trip

No comments:

Post a Comment