Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Money

Money is power to me...I know it's really bad how I feel this way but I think I can be happy if I had lots and lots of money...I dunno maybe I am sort of a materialistic girl...but I'm sure everyone has that side in them...sooo this blog is about my money and how I feel about it...Once upon a time..I was makin soo much money every single day...and no it wasnt an illegal or degrading job..it was simply me serving and waitressing at a restaurant...that was my first serving job ever and I never knew how much tips you could get from it...soo I started spending a lot..from left to right, even front and back..I just buy whateverrrr I want...and that was honestly such a good feeling...how you can spend whatever amount and not feel bad about it, not think soo much about it..you just do it! eating out and drinking at expensive restaurants, buying only name brand clothing, shoes and accesories, paying and buying shit for people..and that's where I went wrong...I think "I live for the moment" instead of thinking for the future...when I was spending stupidly everyday..I could've saved that for the future or just in case something urgent happens...now I am in debt from school and credit cards ugh!!...money can be good..but it can be sooo evil and devilish...and I have definitely learned my lesson..especially now that I don't make us much as before...it sucks how I have to watch what I'm spending...it really sucks...so when I graduate from school I just want to work in my field, live rich and happily ever after...the end


money lying on my bed


i got money to blowwww


sigh...i want u in my hands agen


why do u make me so happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment