Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to School

Today was the first day back to school for me..because I have monday and tuesday off...yey! 4 day weekend =D...so happy...I had a month break for christmas and I was kind of excited going back...the school pretty much looked the same...and for my first class which was a big lecture hall..I came in late and I hit myself with the heavy door and everyone was watching..I made an ouch face and acted cool lol..that's just me..clumy Jewel...went on break after class and saw people I havent seen in awhile...my second class today was boring..thank god he let us out early..and after class the cafeteria was packed of students because we had a hypnotist guest to entertain the students...and he had like 10 students up on the stage already hypnotized and from what I've seen he made them do some pretty crazy, nasty stuff like hump people, hump the chair, dance, touch themselves, and everyone was just laughing...I was like no way this is real, he probably paid these students to do these crazy shit or sumthin...but I missed the beginning of the show and everyone said they saw him hyponotize them and that it's real...soo it was a good day back and I have a pretty good schedule this semester..


winter 2010 schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment