Monday, February 1, 2010

Michael Jackson


I know I havent written a blog in awhile..but I've just been extremely busy with school starting, working and partying my life away lol..I decided to write a blog about my all time favourite artist Michael Jackson after seeing the grammys tribute last night...Michael Jackson was definitely gone too soon..I first heard about his death when I was on my way to Vaughn Mills mall..and my friends were textin me..at first I thought it was a joke or sumthin..but as soon as I got home it really hit me that it was true..I just couldnt believe it and just days away before his comeback concert, which btw I was excited to see on youtube...I was devastated and really sad..and I've never met him in my life...I never knew I could feel this way about someone's death without saying a word to them...but its his music that touches and connects to everyone in the world...and that to me is amazing that he was able to do dat...Michael u were really gifted..its almost like God chose you..and u achieved soo much that other artists havent and never will...there is only one Michael Jackson...even though he is often immitated..he will never be duplicated...months and months after his death all I've been doing was going on youtube watching his music videos, interviews, tv specials..and bit by bit I was beginning to understand him and really know him...he seems like a wonderful, caring, shy, sweet man and I would've loved to have gotten a chance to meet him...I've always been such a loyal and true fan to Michael..even with all the trials and his downfalls I never turned my back on him...My prayers go out to his 3 children and his family...Michael I love you...I miss you and u will be forver in my heart..R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment