Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy Saturday

Yesterday was such a busy day for me...I have 2 events to go to which were my niece Jayla's 3rd birthday...and my friend jenn's 21st birthday...so I slept in..I didnt get a chance to help my sister to decorate the hall (im soo sorry sis!!)...I started getting ready at 3...I wanted my hair to be curly so it took me twice as long to get ready...when I got to the party all the guest havent arrived yet..so I tried to help as much as i can for the last minute fix ups...I had to make a quick stop at zellers to buy my niece new shoes cuz her shoes were hurting her...when i came back i ate..mmmm..I love filipino food...i could never get sick of it...I wish i know how to cook any filipino dishes :(...i need to learn one day...to my niece Jayla, I love you sooo much...as your main godmother I will always be here for you no matter what...I cant believe its been 3 years since u were born...I remembered first seeing your pretty face at trillium hospital...and I'll always spoil u like a princess that u r lol...


me eating


my princess and i eating cupcake


my family

A few hours later I had to go to hamys house to get ready for the next event...but first I had to pick up Jenn all the way from brampton cuz she doesnt have a ride...when we got to hamy's house it was 8 already and the party starts at 8! I was the first one to get ready...Jenns still doing her makeup..hamys mad cuz her stockings ripped! and i was just getting agitated cuz I hate waiting..I have some sort of A.D.D. too lol...when we all finally finished it was 9:15...we arrived at the banquet hall around 9:40...we were soo late everyones done eating already! but its all good...I dont mind cold food...it was open bar all night! so we all just kept drinkin non stop..it took me awhile to get drunk..cuz im hard lol! well i am an alcoholic so...after eating we just kept dancing and drinking all night lol and after the party we went to body english but they were already closed..and we went to sugar daddys but the cover was 20 bucks for an hour stay der..forget dat...so we all just went back to hamys house to chill and eat some more..hamy thanks for being the designated driver! and to Jenn happy birthday sexy I hope u had a blast cuz we all did..thanks for having me out =D


my outfit for the night


my triplets me, jenn and hamy


the birthday girl jenn and i


our table

No comments:

Post a Comment