Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad Girls Club Season 4

Honestly I don't really watch that much t.v. anymore but this show is my favourite show right now besides gossip girl...I'm totally hooked and watching this entertains me lol...The bad girls club is a show about 7 "bad girls" chosen among many applicants from around the United States and they live together in a big house...and they just basically air their day to day life style and see how they are coming along...so what you see is a lot of drama, fights, backstabbing, fake girls, party life, and more...my favourite bad girl in the show is no other than ms. natalie because i can relate to her...she's the loudest, obnoxious, gets everyones attention, crazy, bitch, runs the shit, leader, great people skills because she can basically get everyone to do what she says and follow her...now I'm not saying im everything she is..but I can see more of my self in her and how she acts...hope u all could start watching the show..trust me you will like it...you can view the episodes on youtube or just google it =)


the 7 bad girls for this season l to r: annie, portia, natalie, kate, kendra, flo and amber


the baddest bitch in the house natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment