Saturday, February 13, 2010

Addicted


One of my all time favourite things to do believe it or not is just to sit down, relax and read a book...cuz sometimes in life when u have a lot of things going on-its good to get away for a minute and just let your mind explore..and i get that from reading..its kind of like therapy...and I just recently finised this book called "Addicted" by Zane...and it was amazing..my friend told me I should read this book, and she got it from her friend who told her about the book..and now I'm telling everyone about the book lol :D...I've never read a book like this before..and I think the book is for ages 18+...it has a lot of sexual contents and its very explicit...and the book is basically about a woman who has a sex addiction...and she cheated on her husband with 3 different people...now I know ur probably thinking "well why didnt she just leave her husband, she probably doesnt love him den" actually she met her husband at a very young age, he is her rock, her soulmate, her entire life and she she would catch a bullet for him...she is very much in love with him but when it comes to sex..he is just not pleasing her the way she wants and needs to be...so what can u basically do in that situation? I know is sex is very important in a relationship...and cheating is bad too....so if you would like to know what happens buy the book or borrow it from a library =)

No comments:

Post a Comment