Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Make-up Shopping

Well today I went to sqaure one mall to get my phone (samsung jack) fixed...because for the past few days it hasn't been charging..I actually went to go buy a new charger a few days ago because i thought the charger was broken but nope..I was wrong..then I went to go get a new battery cuz i thought the battery was broke nope..I was wrong again..so yeh it was the phone itself..lol geezz..if I only got it fixed from the start I would've avoided all the hassle...so I got a loaner phone which is another samsung jack phone..and I have to wait 4-6 weeks until my phones fixed =(...after the phone situation I went around the mall to just "look around" and my goal was to "not buy anything"...but I already knew myself way too much that I have a sickness when it comes to shopping...I decided to pop into my favourite make-up store mac...I buy most of my make-ups there from eyeliners, eyeliner sharpener, mascara, etc...I just wanted to look at eye shadows and when I saw this brown eyeshadow..I hadta have it ...then I passed by the lipstick section and saw this really pretty pink lipstick..I don't really wear lipstick..I'm more of a nivea labello chapstick type of girl..but when I tried it on I feel inlove with it...so my friends will be seeing me with pink lipstick from now on...and it's actually the mac viva glam by lady gaga lipstick and when you purchase it some of the proceeds is donated to the hiv/aids foundation...so yey I'm doing something good lol =)


the brown eyeshadow by mas "mulch velvet"


the pink lipstick by mac viva glam lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment