Sunday, February 7, 2010

Friday Night at Body English

I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night =) me and jenn went clubbing for the first time and it was really fun. She decided to come out with me to show my friend Lyca some love for her birthday. It was at a local mississauga club Body English...I've been there many times before I'm not gonna lie lol...I really wanna try other different clubs that I havent been to before just to experiment..anyways the club was live but not as live as the clubs downtown would be normally..the music was good they played a whole bunch of different types to meet the crowds needs...the time when jenn and I went to the middle of the dancefloor was hilarious yet scary...we were like pieces of meats for hungry wolves to eat...these random, nasty ceeps were coming to us from left, right, front, and back...thank god some nice guy decided to help us by sayin we were wid him...lol dat always work...and I'm glad I wasn't drunk at da club...even tho I enjoy being drunk all the time..I just didnt want to risk it cuz I was drivin..I think jenn was a lil tipsy lol...and the owner for body english came up to us and gave us V.I.P cards for everytime we go there we dont have to pay for cover and no line-ups..I asked him if he gave this out to everyone and he sed just to pretty girls...the old man got charm lol


me and jenn


with birthday girl lyca


me, myself, and i

No comments:

Post a Comment