Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Years 2010

Party, Party, Party let's all get wasted...and that we did..last night was soo much fun...my girls Rowena, Shajadra, Ingrid and I went to Vola Nightclub for the "Blame it on the Alcohol" event forI NYE 2010...we had a booth and 2 bottles of vodka...and there was only 4 of us...that would mean each person is drinkin half a bottle each :S and dat's fuckin crazy...I swear I was soo fuckin drunk I cudn't keep my eyes open, can't walk or stand..I'm just glad I didn't puke..my girls were drunk too but not as drunk as me...honestly sometimes I like the feeling of being drunk or being high cuz u feel so different and it takes u away from reality for a minute...soo yes the club was live..they mostly played reggae, my fav...and all of us were just havin a good time...lol some man was like willing to pay us 50 bucks to be in our booth..but no sorry :)...we left the club at 3 and I was still too drunk to drive so we stayed in the parking lot for awhile...we also bought these huge poutines omg they were sooo good...around 4:30 I started driving...and when I turned left on the street light I didnt realize I was turning left at the road for street cars and I went over the curb.island and as soon as my car hit the ground there was this big boom! and my steering wheel started shaking...I was freaking out soo much and when I pulled over and got out of the car the tire was completely flat and the rim got fucked! soo in the car there was me and 3 other girls soo we didnt know what the fuck to do...we started callin up some people..got ahold of CAA..then some man came to change the tire..I was relieved that we were able to go home that night...around 6:30 was the time I got home..and I had work the next day at 12...soo tired...but overall a good night =D


my outfit for the night...dress by bebe and shoes by le chateau


ingrid and I happy new year!


rowena, shajadra and I (the liquor was hittin me already)

No comments:

Post a Comment