Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009 Recap

~SIGH~....another year has gone by in my life...it's crazy cuz life doesn't joke around eh? it really goes on no matter what..it doesn't wait for anybody, rush for anybody..LIFE GOES ON...in 2009 I turned 20...i left my teenage years behind..I feel like I've really grown and matured..no more stupid shit..I'm 20 now I realize I started dressing more of a woman..and backpacks and sneakers don't appeal to me anymore...and started acting more of a woman...and I like that =)..I just wish I don't age and look old..ughh I just wanna be forever young..does anyone know where the fountain of youth is located?? lol..but yeahh..2009 was a big year..it's one of my favourite years..I did a lot of shit..went to many places, clubbed a lot..made alot of mistakes and regrets...but I will miss it...and there are somethings and someone I have to let go..and they should just stay in the past..=(...but I am ready for 2010..I'm going to graduate from Humber College..I will turn 21 soo off to vegas =D...I am no longer in a relationship..so well see what its like for me to be single...and there is a big movement in my life that I can't share yet..which I think might happen in 2010...soo here are some pics of my 2009


earlier in the year I was featured in the filipino newspaper as "mutya ng taliba" (kind of like sunshine girl for toronto sun)


went to the lil wayne concert..opening acts by keisha cole, tpain, keri hilson, etc.


went to the beyonce concert with my girl jonelle


In the summer time I flew to Orlando, Florida to go to the happiest place on earth (good vaca =D)


My 20th birthday...this was at the hotel..getting ready to go to the limo and to the club..everyone was smashed (very fun, crazy, good night =))


halloween 2009..I was a hawaiin, hula girl

No comments:

Post a Comment