Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Christmas 2009

I love love love when christmas time is here..it's my favourite holiday throughout the year ever since I was a little girl..I really and trully believed Santa Claus was real..but unfortunately when I was 9 my grandma ruined it for me...I remember being so confused and devasted..but that was that and I moved on..I still love christmas...to me I think christmas is about giving and being with your loved ones...I love watching my family open their presents I got them especially my little sister Jeselle, and my neice Jayla...watching their reactions is priceless =) So for this year's christmas...my aunt which is my mom's bestfriend, uncle and their 3 kids came over and celebrated christmas with us...my mom cooked delicious meals...to me I think she's the best cook in the world..and I hope someday I can cook as good as her...the kids watched polar express and after that we all watched four christmases which is a very funny movie btw...at midnight we began giving and opening presents..I got a silver heart necklace..which makes it my 4th heart necklace..I dunno I think I have a thing for heart necklaces now lol..and I also got some stuff for my face like toner, face wash, moisturizer from a filipino brand called belo...hope it's good I never tried it before....my older sister Jessa and my neice Jayla slept over..and that night I wrapped Jeselle's present from Santa..and when she was it in the morning she was like "Santa's not real" and my mom's like "why would you say that?" and Jeselle was like "Because he used the same wrapper just like the other presents under the tree" and I was like about to die from laughter...my sister is 5 years old btw and how can you think of that in that age? I cant believe she noticed..lol..and we were all like what the fuck do you say to that? there's honestly nothing you could think of and make up to prove Santa is real LOL...but overall another great christmas and I'm actually getting ready right now for another family christmas party which will be held at a hall, because there's too many families and we all don't fit in a house lol...hope all of you had a great christmas and I wanna wish everyone a happy new year from my family to yours <3


My family - my little sister Jeselle, Mommy, Daddy, older sister Jessa, her daughter Jayla and myself


Jessa and I


Me and Jayla

No comments:

Post a Comment