Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My type of MAN

Ok so I'm going to write a blog of what type of man I look for just because I'm bored...lol...I think I'm very picky with the type of men I date and have relationships with...and I'm very fortunate enough that I've actually been in a relationship with a couple of men that met my standards...so first things first...the personality, qualities and characteristics would consist of him being intelligent, nice but not too nice because I'm a bitch majority of the time and I would probably destroy him if he was too nice and I would get bored of him lol, and he has to be a little bit of an asshole and bad because I have this thing for bad guys it is such a turn on when you get into some arguements and he's acting "bad" I dunno I think it's sexy..but he cant be an asshole all the time no...he has to be caring, sweet, romantic, understanding, loyal, honest, and determined...For appearance wise he would have to be tall or taller than me, good looking face, perfect teeth and smile, ear(s) pierced, dresses nice..no baggy shirts and jeans (eww..) a collection of nice dress shoes and sneakers, because I also have this thing for men shoes...they really define the type of person they are..he has to have equal or more shoes than me and I have about 50+ pairs...I really like a man that is very hygeinic...I hate dirty guys that don't groom and take care of themselves...a man that has goals and amibition and not just waste his life on stupidity...He would have to hold me down and be faithful, because I'm a wifey matierial...and I think that's pretty much all I could think of right now...soo do u know anyone?? LOL



Kobe Bryant he's my ideal man I've been inlove with him since I can remember


Shayne Ward is very very sexyyy..


Trey Songz is just a freak and I love that

No comments:

Post a Comment