Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Friday

Soo..yesterday was friday..i got called in to work (great..ugh!) and it was really busy (im a server at a restaurant btw) and i didn't get out of there until 4:30...after work my mom came and picked me up and she dropped me off to square one mall so i can do my christmas shopping..I didn't realize christmas was next week already..and I probably wouldn't have time next week to do it anways...my goal was to purchase everyones present at zellers so i can use my hbc credit card and get points lol but i couldn't find presents for everyone just my neice jayla's and my dad's..so I had to go around the mall for the rest..I went to costa blanca for my older sister jessa's present and my mom's...went to walmart for my lil sister's present jeselle...and i also got my aunt and my mom 2 for $25 earing holder and they r like little dolls that holds the earings...so I finished my xmas shopping at about 2 hours or so..I asked my friend rowena to come and pick me up (aww..how sweet of her)...when I got home Jeselle was soo anxious to see what I got her..so I locked my room and started wrapping all the presents...then I had to start getting ready for the club tonight...when I was done I went to rowena's house to pick her up and she wasn't close to being ready..ughh..she always takes forever to get ready! when we got downtown..we went to mansion nightclub..and that club was really wack, gay, full of young people that probably just turned 19 lol after an hour we walked to vola nightclub which was like 2 blocked from where we were so we were freezing our asses off!! vola was a much better club with better music..after clubbing which was like 3:00 a.m. rowena and i met up with sheila to eat at a chinese restaurant called tremendous...these 2 guys kept lookin at us so we asked them to join us..they were really nice and sweet men who paid for our meal after =) and that was my friday



This was my outfit going out


Sheila, rowena and I at tremendous

No comments:

Post a Comment