Thursday, December 17, 2009

My very first blog =)

Well..this is going to be my first EVER blog on this site (yey!)...I just made this account today at exactly 3 hours ago..and I'm actually kinf of mad at myself for just signing up to be a member of blogger.com today because so many events and great things has happened to be before and I never got to blog about it (darn it!)...well..I do have a lot of things to say and write about...different topics that mostly talks about my life and other people's lives as well...whether its relationships, family, friendships, sex, love, school, or any kinds of dilemma that I encounter...hopefully you guys could FOLLOW ME (lol) i don't mind followers (just stalkers) haha...trust me I'm really a fun, loving, kind, friendly person...but I'm also very different and unique as well..in terms of my behaviour and the things I say..that's just me =) my friends would know how I am..I could really make you laugh..and at the end of the day..you guys would ending up loving me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment