Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Humber Photoshoot

Today was an interesting day...I woke up feeling sick with fever and cold...but I had to go to my school Humber College to model for a photoshoot and the pictures will appear on the Humber website, publications and advertising. This is my second photoshoot to be ever published for the public. Apparently they told us out of 300 applicants only 40 were chosen..hooray for me! lol..so I had to go to school with no make up on..ughhh I've never done that in my life..I normally don't go outside my house without any makeup on, and especially going to school? lol..I ended up wearing sun glasses though...when I got to the shoot other students were already getting their pictures taken, there were about 7 staffs working behind the scenes, there was kraft service but too bad I wasn't that hungry...I got my make up done by a Make up artist named Alicia, she was going for a more natural look for the students so it can bring out our features...I had to first record an interview on video at a separate room, it was all dark, and there were only spotlights...it was almost like an intervension lol the interview was fun, I was a little nervous at first, stuttered a few times, ang giggled a lot but I got more comfortable towards the end...they just asked us basic questions about why humber, career goals, etc. After recording the video I did my photo shoot at a white backdrop...my prop was a mac book pro..and I just smiled my life away lol...hope everything went well..cant wait to see how the pictures turned out :D

P.S. Thanks to my friends Rowena and Vernon for being there for support!! <3 love u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment