Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sherry's Birthday at Music Nightclub

All the crazy shit I did tonight those will be the best memories
I just wanna let it go for the night that would be the best therapy for me


Last night my girls and I went to Music Nightclub to celebrate Sherry's 23rd birthday...I've never been to that club before, but I heard great things about it. The club is located at Lakeshore, near the exhibition place...when we got there the line up was was long...ughh I hate waiting...but you wait in a red carpet line, and there are staff, and securites working at the front and it seems very organized than any other clubs...My first impression of the club was that it was so beautiful and elegant, and HUGE!...there are alot of seating areas like booths for people that ordered bottles...and in the middle of the club theres a fountain..pretty =)...there were also 4 go go dancers in the club (hot)...and a lot of girls dressed in a red corsettes to serve boottle service...who ever runs that club has great taste (thumbs up)...the club was so packed and the crowd is more of an older crowd, soo they mostly played house music thruout the night and me and my girl sheila were sooo gonee...we just kept dancing to the music non-stop...that's all I could pretty much remember...here our some pics I took when I was still "OK" lol


all of the ladies dressed in pink, because that was Sherry's request =)


me and the birthday girl Sherry


me, karolina and sheila


I'm addicted to this life its goin to be hard to quit

AND BY THE END OF THE NIGHT
.
.
.
.
.

Sheila was makin fun of me cuz she knew I was done lol

No comments:

Post a Comment