Friday, June 25, 2010

My Convocation

Yesterday was my graduation for Humber College and I've been getting texts and msgs all day saying congratulations from my friends awhhh...I love u guys :D...I can't believe I'm done, I'm a College graduate with a diploma...for the whole 2 years I've worked hard for it was all because of yesterday..:)..I'm really happy I finished this step of my life and now I can move on to the next one...which is more school ugh...but it's what I have to do to achieve my goals and dreams...

So I got to the school it seemed like forever since I last stepped my foot in there...everything was pretty much the same...I had to go get my gown and met up with friends sha and dennis...then we all had to line up with different groups according to our program...we stood inline for about 20 minutes waiting and waiting for our cue to go inside the gym and my feet were killing me bcuz I wore these 7 inch heels..smart

When we finally started moving and got inside the gym...it was full of guests on both sides of the room and empty seats in the middle which were reserved for us..the gym was decorated so pretty :D...after we got seated the stage/podium was seated by the business faculty from humber and they had a special guest Jean Becker from Fashion Television...and she gave an inspirational speech for us graduates :D...after the faculty speeches it was time for us to go up the stage and receive our diploma..when the ceremony was over there was the reception outside with white tents where the guests and graduates could have some food...My mom, Jeselle and I ate at applebees to celebrate...and later on in the night partied with my girl Rowena at a club...and that was my convocation day


inside the convocation hall


the graduates...cant see me im all the way on the next column


Jean Becker


Thank God I didnt trip


Yey!! Congratz to me


My mom, me and Jeselle


Sha and I with our moms


My lil sister Jeselle and I


Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment