Friday, June 18, 2010

Victory for my LAKERS!!!!

Yayyy!!! Last night was an exciting yet scary night...my girls Kate, Sam, Sha, Jenn and I watched the NBA finals game 7 Lakers vs. Celtics at Kate's house..it was a girls night in with some pizza and wings :) I love those nights when you just kick it with your close friends and watch t.v. or movies :)...sooo we all had a lot of screaming, yelling and laughs while watching the game...it was Sam and I going for LAKERS!! and Kate, Sha and Jenn for Boston...it was a very close game, Lakers were trailing most of the time..but I had faith in my team...and Ron Artest and Fisher knocked those huge 3's that really helped the team :D...even though Kobe didn't play his best..he had the rest of his team mates to help him, which is good because most of the playoffs it was the other way around...I'm just so happy they won and that's 5 rings for my husband KOBE!! 13 rings for Phil Jackson!! Artest's first one..I knew he wanted one soo bad, and he deserves it..he played really well in the last 2 games, and we have his Phyciatrist to thank for that lol! and I really wanna hear his new single "champion" I just can't find it anywhere lol he is soo funny to listen to when he does his interviews...oh man...he is simply..misunderstood...:)


My team :D


Oh yeahhhhh #1!!


My husband and I with our kids LOL


MVP Babyyyyy


Oh God Artest...smh...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment