Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to me :D

FOREVER 21!!!


Yay!!! Today is my birthday :D...I can't believe it's been 2 decades and 1 year of me living on this earth...I am soo blessed and thankful of God firstly...my parents, my family and my friends who are there for me...I celebrated my birthday party the weekend that just passed and I had one of the best weekends of my life...this has been planned for about 2 months and it has finally arrived and everthing turned out to be a great success...my party was very similar to my last year's bday party but I can't choose which one is better...although this year was much crazier and had more my friends and I puking moments...

So the day started off by Kate and Sam picking me up at home and we all ran errands for the party...we checked in at the hotel around 5:30 and we all tried to take a nap before everyone starts arriving but we failed..we got no nap time at all bcuz we all kept talking!!! lol...a few hours passed and most of my friends have arrived so the pre drinking started...after a few shots (especially after the wray & nephew) I ended up puking in the washroom and one of my friends paul threw up on the hotel table/floor lol!
HOTEL PICS

me, jenn, daniel and hamy

some of my friends at the hotel

me and my girl jonelle

me and christina

It was almost 10:30 and most of the girls had already changed to their ALL WHITE dresses bcuz I requested them to :) and they all looked soo lovely...I am so happy all my girls wore all white...so we made our way downstairs to go to the limo, we took a lot of pictures outside and inside the limo and drank some more champagne, greygoose and bacardi lol..my friends are alcoholics...I was soo gone..and most of my friends were too

LIMO PICS

10 of my lovely angels surrounding me

crazy bunch...there were only 5 lucky guys that got to be in the limo with 16 chicks

sha, ingrid, christina

feelin the music

chuggin the asti mmmm..sooo good

muah

i love this bitch right here

We got to Club V around 11:30...we had bottle service so no line ups and no cover for me and my friends :D...I thought the club looked really nice and pretty...once u get inside the door u have to go down these stairs and they were soo steep I thought my friends and I were gonna fall but thank God noone did...we finally got to our booth and had Smirnoff Vodka, Captain Morgan Rum, Champagne, Appetizers and Cup cakes which I didnt eat from bcuz my friends are scavengers lol The music was alright, it didn't really matter as long as ur drunk...in the middle of the night 3 of my friends got kicked out for being drunk and acting rowdy, shoutouts to Joanne, Paul and Daniel!! lol

In our booth

Me, my girl Joanne and Rae

I love u guys...

outside th club were half of my friends were kicked out

lol

my loves

After the club my friends and I were starving so we ate at tremendous

The next morning waking up at the hotel with my pretty roses from my girl Jonelle


That was pretty much all I can remember and most of my friends had to tell me what else was happening...I can't really explain the experience you just had to be there...I love all my friends for coming and making my night one crazy one...after checking out at the hotel me, sam, kate and shajadra all went to Sauble beach and spent most of the day driving bcuz it was soo far away...and a few hours at the beach..and that's it

DEUCES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment