Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gossip Girl Fashion Blog



On the season 3 finale episode of Gossip Girl, Serena (Blake Lively) was wearing this beautiful, sophisticated, classy and elegant dress that I loveeeeee so much...it was a Yigal Azrouƫl Strapless Jersey Dress..and I want it sooo bad..I never thought it was a full dress, and thought maybe it was a seperate skirt and shirt...but its a dress and it's beautiful and i want it...the skirtwas so different and it has like that chandelier design...retail price is $1035.00 Canadian dollars!! omg who loves me for that much to buy me it?? but if you have any idea of where to get a knock off version of this dress please tell me or better yet buy it for me :D

front view of the dress
back view of the dress

The other thing that put a cherry on top on Serena's outfit was the necklace!!! it's not like any ordinary necklace because it doesn't hang on you neck and the band for it is flowers and it sits on ur shoulder not close to your neck...I love it..it's different and I want it I must have it!! once I start rockin this necklace I'm sure it will be seen everywhere...the necklace is from Carla Reiter and retail price is $5700.00 American dollars...~phewww~~ that's crazyyyy...if anybody knows where I can find a cheaper version of this necklace please let me know or buy it for me!! :(



I love Gossip Girl and the fashion inspires how I dress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment