Saturday, May 8, 2010

I got friends with money and I got money too

Thursday night was a really fun night because I got to spend time with my triplets, lol we're not really triplets, but we've been calling ourselves triplets since highschool, and us 3 act like sisters towards each other basically....So I met up with Jenn and Hamy at the plaza near Hamy's house, I parked my car there so us 3 could just all be in 1 car...We first went to this Japanese Steakhouse called Prince, and it was really good (thumbs up!) the chef cooks your food infront of you on the steel flat top and he basically puts on a show :) I've always wanted to go to a Japanese restaurant like this, and finally I did :D...I also gave Jenn and Hamy their birthday presents, because we all haven't seen each other on their actual birthdays in April...It was a picture frame with some of our pictures together when we were younger, and some lotion and body wash from bath & body works....After dinner we were thinking of different places to go to..and I came up with going to Dave&Busters, none of us have been there before, so it was perfect...At D&B we just played a lot of arcade games and drank liqour..me and Jenn were feeling tipsy, thank God Hamy was driving lol...after playing most of the games and ran out of credits on our cards it was time to collect our prizes...We only got 700 tickets and that would be only enough for 3 pens :S...so I talked to the person who worked there...and with my great people skills I was able to get Jenn a teddy bear, and Hamy a basketball...I just hope he didn't get in trouble lol


Jenn, Me and Hamy at the Japanese Steakhouse


Us with the chef cooking for us :)


The food was sooo good


Me and Hamy


Me and Jenn


I love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment