Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My New Tattoo

Yesterday was long overdue...I have been wanting to get this tattoo done for a while now, but I don't know what happened...so finally! my tattoo appointment has come...I met up with Sha at Square One, and we made our way to the tattoo place together, Rowena was half an hour late, but it's all good...she didn't really miss anything...I'm glad I got my friends there to support me and they are very happy I'm getting this tattoo because they thought I was so stupid to get the first tattoo..and I also think so too...confused much?

Ok, a few of my friends knew about this, and they all gave me the same exact reactions of disappointment, surprised, shocked, and that I'm so stupid and dumb to tattoo his name on my body...Yes, I had my ex's name tattood on my body...this was definitely one of the things I regret doing, I have done a lot of dumb things in the past that I regret, but this definitely was the worst one...it was what he wanted, and I gave in to make him happy, but I have nobody to blame but myself...I let him have what he wanted without thinking about it for a long period of time, I was young, stupid and crazy in love...but I learned from this mistake, and I had to fix it...


Before


During


After...all covered up :)


My tattoo artist, thank you Myles...you did a wonderful job :D

No comments:

Post a Comment