Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goodbye Humber :'(

I can't believe I'm finally done college...2 years went by too fast...I'll never forget all the professors who gave all of us good advices and pushed us to become more successful in life, I'll never forget all the great friends I've met and I will continue to keep in contact with most of them...Humber was such a great school, it is the number one school in Ontario, and it holds a great reputation...it is such a great College to attend and be at, the whole environment makes you wanna learn and makes you more focused on your studies...I went to George Brown for a semester before, and the vibe was much different than Humber, Humber just seems more live and fun...I actually liked going to school everyday, and when I went to George Brown I dreaded going to school lol...I realized the way I handled my academics was much different than I used to since highschool...back then I never really cared for the marks as long as I pass, but since I went to Humber I only want my marks to be 80% and higher or else I would be upset and I actually made honour rolls :D...overall I'm a proud graduate of Humber College, I will miss the school itself, teachers, staffs, and the students I got a chance to know...:(

My gradpics were uploaded today..and I don't really like it...out of 8 pictures this is probably my only decent one...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment