Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trip to the Toronto Zoo with my girls :)

On Sunday, June 13..myself, Sam, Kate and Jennielee went to the Toronto Zoo for fun, it was also part of mine, Kate, and Jenn's birthday present from, Sam..so thank u Samzy love u :D btw Kate and I havent been there before..so it was our first time...we all had to get up early but of course Kate slept in..so we were an hour behind schedule lol...when we got to the zoo the airbrush tattoo was near the entrance and I really wanted to get one so I did lol it was 2 dolphines and a heart..I know it was corny but whatever I think it's cute :)...after my airbrush tattoo our trip started..we saw all the different kinds of animals, animals weve heard of and animals we havent heard off...just to break it down we saw hippos, tigers (jenn's favourite), lions, grizzly & polar bear, different types of monkeys, rhinos, camels, giraffes, elephants, kangeroos, different types of birds, snakes, frogs, and fish...I swear to God we went around the whole entire Zoo which took us the whole day because we left close to closing time which was 7 p.m...the Zoo was huge!! and we were sooo tired during and after lol..and when we had a lunch break jenn and I drank some beers so for some time both of us were tipsy going around the zoo, Sam and Kate found us annoying lol :)...I also rode a camel for $6 dollars for like a good 1 minute..lol it was scary at first but it was fun I wanted to do for the longest time and I did..how many people can say they rode on a camel :D? About 75% of finishing the zoo we took another break and ate some beavertails..it was good but its soo sweet..After finishing the zoo and seeing all the animals and buying stuff from the gift shop, we watched the lakers 5 vs. Boston game 5 at Wild Wings..and had 4 pounds of wings!! yehh I think we went over board but the game was making me angry!! I really wanted lakers to win sooo bad :(...I was screaming and yelling at the bar while watching the game lol...my husband Kobe did amazing that game but I cant say the same for the rest of the team...tonight is game 6 and they better win!!!


My airbrush tattoo


Sam, me, kate and Jenn inside a pavillion


me, the sleeping tiger and jenn


can u see the elephant behind me?


lunch break


our house


takin a break and sittin on da bear


me and my friend


toadie :)


all of us and the kangaroos behind us


me and tyson..thats what the guy said his name was lol

No comments:

Post a Comment