Friday, March 19, 2010

Jewel times 3

Oh man..I havent written a blog in like 3 weeks..lol I'm slacking :)...but that's ok..I'm back with this blog when I answer the question 3 times...don't ask! I'm just bored..lol



Three names I go by:
1. Jewel
2. Jewels
3. Donna (it's my nickname since I was young from my middle name Dawn & and it can only used by my family members lol)

Three jobs I have had:
1. Springrolls Thai restaurant as a server
2. Champs Sports
3. Licks Hamburgers and Ice Cream

Three places I have lived:
1. Canada
2. Philippines
3....surpise surprise for the next country I'm living in ;)

Three favorite drinks:
1. Ice Tea
2. Beer
3. Bellinis

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Bad Girls club
2. Gossip Girl
3. Friends

Three favourite Female artists:
1. Beyonce
2. Rihanna
3. Mariah Carey

Three favourite Male artists:
1. Michael Jackson
2. Usher
3. Ne-yo

Three countries I have been:
1. U.S.A
2. Phillipines
3. Japan (just a detour lol)

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Paris, France
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. South Africa (go on a safari lol)
- I really am interested in Geography, and I would love to travel around the world and meet different types of people, cultures, and lifestyle..~sigh~..one day =)

Three people who text me regularly:
1. My bitch Rowena
2. My rude boy
3. My sister & my mom

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
2. Saved by the Bell
3. Martiiinnnn Lawrence lol

Three favorite dishes:
1. Seafood Linguini
2. Red/Green Thai curry
3. Filipino dishes mmm...

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Niveo chapstick (been a loyal customer since 2003?)
2. Mac Mascara
3. Mac Eyeliner

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. Going to my next vacation...I dunno where yet..somewhere hot for sure!
2. Marrying my King
3. Having children (I have to have a boy and a girl..for example if I had 5 boys..yes I will still try till I get my girl lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment