Monday, March 22, 2010

My Fashion Sense

I love shopping :D...whether its shopping for myself or shopping for others..its really fun for me and its definitely one of my favourite things to do...I think it was around the time when I turned 19 when I was really watching what I wear and how I wear my clothes...I've definitely grown up and changed my style in a totally different way...I remember back in high school days when I would just wear sneakers and throw anything that looks good on lol I guess what it is is I'm starting to dress more of a woman...and I cant even remember the last time I wore sneakers or backbacks :|....but hey that's my perogative...My inspirations for how I dress are the girls from Gossip Girl, reading vogue magazines and other fashion magazines, fashion television, and celebrities.

I was looking online at the top shop website and I want these items :D...arghh..I need to go shopping...but remember folks spend your money wisely! don't be a bum like me who's rich in my closet and not in my bank lol but anyways..TOPSHOP please come to Canada!!

I want these shoes...

i. hyacinth ii. studded court

I want these skirts...

i. hissy zip slip skirt ii.paris flippy skirt

I want these jackets...

i. premium waxed hitch hem ii. cropped swing trench

I want these dresses...

i. floral rouched dress ii. roll neck tunic

I WANT IT ALL!!! :D

Some of the clothes I wear when I go out...




fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment