Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Ok honestly..as I get older and older I just cant stop thinking about TIME...and how it is really important in everyone's life...well I'm not even that old (I'm only 20 lol) but I just really feel like I've wasted some years in the past doing nonsense, unproductive things, sleeping all the time, wasting time wid stupid people lol...u know what I mean? well, if you dont...I would like for everyone to know that TIME DOES NOT WAIT FOR NOONE! and everyone should treasure the time they have on this earth and not take advantage of anything and anyone.

I decided to write a blog about this because today was the last day of my internship at Great West Life assurance company...and the weeks went by so fast..I'm happy I'm finished but I'm also sad...I've learned so much from the staff...and it's not so much of learing from the work I've done..it was learning from the people that worked there...they are obviously smart, nice, and successful people and they taught me a lot of life skills...I will always remember their great advices about having a successful future..I'm very thankful and blessed I got the opportuniy to be part of the team.

I'm 20 years old and I feel like yes I want to party, get drunk, have fun with my friends, met new people...but when I think about the long term - partying is only temporary..I care more about my future and I'm not going to f*ck that up...I used to be a "I live for the moment" type of girl but that had to change and I needed to make good and smart decisions...so please..for everyone out there stop wasting your time!! be productive! achieve you goals so u can have a better future...and for the people who already know they are heading to the road of success..I give it to u =)...

Heres a little poem about TIME

To realize
The value of a sister/brother
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
Who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the a train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.

You will treasure it even more when
You can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend or family member:
LOSE ONE.

The origin of this letter is unknown,
But it brings good luck to everyone who passes it on.

Remember.....
Hold on tight to the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment