Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rockwood Nightclub

It was just an ordinary monday for me...when suddenly my dearest friend Rowena insist that we should go to Rockwood tonight...as much as I don't really feel like going, I thought about the fact that I haven't partied with her since she came back from Miami..and the fact that I haven't consumed alcohol in a while...and that is not good! lol

So it was me, rowena, paul and alex going downtown together...pre-drank at the parking lot, therefore I was feeling nice going into the club...my first impression of the club was that it was small, although it has nice light fixtures, elegant designs, and the crowd is older..which is a good thing. I hate going to clubs when theres a bunch of immature people. They only opened up one room that night, which was the upstairs mainroom, and of course the patio, but who wants to go up there when it's freezing outside. I've been told many, many times before that Rockwood on mondays is live! and yes they were right..the club was packed...and they played a mixture of song genres..i remembered house music played in the beginning, then hip-hop the whole night!...then 4 reggae songs at the end...i which they would've played more reggae tho...

The whole time at the club me, paul, and alex were drunk..but I think i was the most drunk...I already felt nice at the parking lot, but we took some more shots at the bar...honestly, I don't think I can go to the club sober anymore, I just don't think I would be having as much fun as I do when I'm drunk...it takes you away to a happy place and nothing can get to you...you just enjoy the music and live life (for the moment that is)...I was so drunk I even got in front of the camera and danced and they gave me a free gift bag with 4 mixed CDs and a shirt that says 5 star chick lol...also, Chris Bosh was at the club...so I dragged Rowena with me to the v.i.p and I said hi to Chris, and asked if i can take a picture and he said no :(...i was a little disappointed but his security said chris doesnt want any pictures tonight..so I just talked to his boys for a bit, then said bye to Chris...

Overall a good night...no drama, no fights at the club and all of us had a good time..would I go back to Rockwood? yes I would...after the club we all went to tremendous because we were all starvin...mmm...chinese food tasted extra extra good last night..especially after the club lol...that was my monday night and here are some pictures


moi


paul, rowena, me and alex

No comments:

Post a Comment