Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday to my little sister Jeselle!!!

Time really does fly...I can't believe it's been 6 years since she was born...honestly kids grow up soo fast..it seems like yesterday when she was still a little baby..her whole body was so warm when u carry her...now she's running around, talking, making funny jokes, playing the piano, going to school, etc. I think she's the smartest kid, she's the funniest, and she's the best little sister ever..I still remember the day my mom told me she think she's pregnant...it was in gr.8 and we were all going to my graduation ceremony...I honestly didn't I believe it..so I took the news like mehhh..lol! after a few weeks it really hit me even more because the news was for real! my mom was going to have a baby!!!! for the whole 13 years of my life..it was only me and my older sister Jessa..we grew up together fighting all the time, everytime we played and if I lose the game I would cry to my mom, we went everywhere together, we even travelled to Canada by only ourselves together cuz our parents were already there...soo yehhh I thought it would be just the two of us forever...and I think everything happens for a reason...I know God sent us this beautiful babygirl for a reason such as bringing my family closer together especially during the times when it was hard and it seemed like everythings was falling apart...and I'm soo happy for this blessing, because if Jeselle wouldn't have been here..my family would've probably headed to a different direction in life...and I still remember the day she was born, my dad and I were the only once allowed in the delivery room and I was sitting in front of it..just watching the whole thing! lol yepp while my mom, dad, nurses and the doctor were over there doing their thing..I was sitting down directly across just watching..I was just amazed I guess..no wonder they call it the miracle of birth...then I was just soo happy she's here..she's healthy...she's perfect..I never thought I would have a little sister...and taking care of her from day one to now gives me good guidance and now I know what to do when I have my own kids...Jeselle I love you...you make my day everyday...


Me, Jeselle at 2..Jessa (during pregancy)


Jeselle at her 5th birthday party


loves her balloons lol


I love you babygirl


my sister, jayla, me, and jeselle

Yepp 2 years later after Jeselle was born, my older sister got pregnant to a beautiful babygirl Jayla, and yes they Jayla is Jeselle's niece and they play together all the time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment